We are off into space again today.
Maths is an addition and subtraction activity using numbers up to 20. Remember to use counters, a number line or encourage the children to draw dots or lines to help them solve the problems
Topic: What would you take into space. There is a template you can use, or alternatively just get the children to draw and label what they would take on a journey into space.
Mrs Todd would take
1) a cardigan - as i'm often cold!
2) my cuddly toy - Halifax the dog
3) a curry to eat
4) a flask of tea
5) a book to read
6) my oldest daughter Eleanor (although she might be a bit scared!)
7) my youngest daughter Kara (who would love every minute of it!)
8) a hair brush - the lack of gravity would play havoc with my hair!
9) my tooth brush
10) some strawberry lace sweets
Don't forget to share your ideas with us.