What is Our Uniform?
Whilst uniform is not statutory for primary aged children, our school has a uniform and all our children are proud to wear it.
- Boys wear grey trousers, blue shirts / polo shirts and navy blue sweatshirt.
- Girls wear blue blouses / polo shirt, navy skirt or pinafore dress and navy blue sweatshirt. They may also wear grey, black or navy trousers if they wish.
- Boys and girls may wear blue polo shirts in the summer printed with the school badge.
- Girls may wear striped or check blue & white dresses.
- Boys may wear grey shorts.
- All pupils should wear black shoes. Trainers are not permitted. Likewise, boots should only be worn in winter weather to and from school and should be changed to school shoes during the day.
- Children should wear a warm coat with hat or hood during winter months.
- A summer hat in warmer months is advisable to protect the children from the sun.
PE / Games
- Children wear navy / black shorts and a white t-shirt for P.E.
- Pumps or trainers are required for athletics, games and certain dance activities.
- Children are in bare feet for gymnastics.
- Tracksuits may be worn for colder weather.
- PE kits must be in school for PE lessons.
All clothing should be clearly marked with your child's name.
Available from School
- Water bottles £1.50
- Book Bags £7.50
- P.E. Bags £4
Embroided uniform can be ordered online at Design & Stitch in Moreton as well as at Wirral Uniform Centre in Birkenhead.
Further information is detailed on the attachment below.