What Is Our Uniform?
Whilst uniform is not statutory for primary aged children, our school has a uniform and all our children are proud to wear it.
- Boys wear grey trousers, blue polo shirts/shirts, and navy blue sweatshirts.
- Girls wear blue blouses, navy skirt or pinafore dress and blue sweatshirt. They may also wear grey, black or navy trousers if they wish.
- Boys and girls may wear blue polo shirts in the summer printed with the school badge.
- Girls may wear striped or check blue/white dresses.
- Boys may wear grey shorts.
Available from School
PE Bags - £4.00
Book Bags - £5.50
Water bottle - £1.50
- Children should wear a warm coat with hat or hood during winter months. A weatherproof coat is available to purchase from school.
- A hat for the summer months is advisable to protect the children from the sun.
- Children wear navy/black shorts and a white T shirt for PE.
- Pumps or trainers are required for athletics, games and certain dance activities.
- Children are in bare feet for gymnastics.
- Tracksuits can be worn for colder weather.
- PE kits must be in school for PE lessons.
ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME
All pupils should wear black shoes. Trainers are not permitted. Likewise boots should only be worn in winter weather to and from school and should be changed to school shoes during the day.